Requirements of publishing in the Journal of University of Human Development
- Papers should be up to date and present new trends.
- Papers should not have been published elsewhere, and should not be simultaneously sent to any other journals for publishing.
- Papers should be in compliance with technical requirements of the journal with regard to layout, use of pictures, figures, charts, etc.
- Editing staff members can refuse a research paper if:
- it is not in compliance with the guidelines;
- it does not meet the journal's strategies and views;
- it was apparent, after consulting experts and before sending it over to evaluation expert, that the research is not at a standard level.
- Papers will be forwarded to (2 to 3) experts specialized in the research field inside and/or outside Kurdistan region for evaluation. After receiving experts' responses, a decision will be made by the editing staff of the journal for further progress.
- Research papers are published in Kurdish, Arabic, and English in compliance with the journal’s guidelines.
- Except for papers written in English departments, all other research papers written in English should be accompanied by a letter proving that the paper has been proofread by a professional proofreader.
- All research papers undergo plagiarism check; therefore, the researcher is responsible for the content and results of his/her paper. For this purpose, researchers should fill out a specific form which is available on the journal’s
- A soft copy as well as a hard copy of the research paper should be submitted to the journal.
- The publication fee is 150,000 IQD, which can be paid in two instalments. First, an amount of 100,000 IQD will be paid with the submission of the paper. Later, if the paper was accepted, another amount of 50,000 IQD will be paid. However, if the paper was rejected, the second instalment would not be paid.
- A research paper should not normally exceed 20 pages. In case it is longer, 10,000 IQD will be charged for each page exceeding this limit.
- The research title should be written in font size (16), the content in (14), and footnotes in (12). Researcher's name and address come under the title. Kurdish and Arabic research papers should be written in (Traditional) font type in one column, but English papers should be written in (IEEE) font in two columns.
- Footnotes are written at the bottom of the page, and they will be automatically reset to (1) in any page (i.e. footnotes start from (1) in any page).
- References should be written as follows:
- For research papers:
- Name of the researcher(s), "Research title", Name of the journal, (Year) in the parenthesis, Volume (Page No.).
- For books:
- Name of the author(s), "Name of the book", Publisher, (Year) in the parenthesis, Page No.
- After the approval of the research, all rights belong to the journal, and the research owner has the right to publish the paper’s results in books s/he publishes only, but s/he is not allowed to submit it to anyone else, as the journal has this right.
- The research owner should resubmit the final edited version of the paper to the journal after receiving approval.
- Research papers will be published on the journal’s website: (juhd.uhd.edu.iq) in (DOI) system.
University of Human Development - Sulaimani - Kurdistan Region/Iraq
009647711529060 - 009647480120630
PO Box: Sulaimani 286